posted Dec 27, 2012, 2:40 PM by TimberLogic LLC
updated Dec 27, 2012, 2:41 PM
- Energy Code Cracker Barrel sessions: U.S. Dept. of Energy National Workshop on State Energy Building Codes (2005-2007).
- An Introduction to ICC400; Colorado Chapter of the ICC, Foremost Insurance
- Log Home Construction, National Association of Home Builders’ International Builders’ Show, Builder Educational Programs: 2000 - Dallas, 2001 and 2002 - Atlanta, 2003 and 2004 - Las Vegas, and 2005 through 2007 - Orlando
- The Design and Construction of Log Structures at the 2004 Building Systems Council’s SHOWCASE.
- Presentations on technical matters to the Technical Committee, Steering Committee, Log Grading Committee and Log Homes Council Membership.
- Industry presentations to building officials and to dealers, distributors, and other sales personnel of log home manufacturers on topics such as log grading, building codes, proprietary pricing techniques and design department updates.